Assistant Community Director – DallasDate Posted: 09/18/2023 Assistant Community Director – Dallas ,
180 Multifamily Properties LLC is based out of Texas. We are professional, innovative, supportive and our goal is to Focus on utilizing our wealth of experience and progressive strategies to create tremendous value and significant growth opportunities.
Our work environment includes:
- Growth opportunities
- On-the-job training
- Upbeat Atmosphere
A successful Assistant Manager will be a top performer in their industry. We are seeking candidates with exceptional Collections and interpersonal skills, who possess the ability to exceed goals and exceed expectations. The ideal candidate will also have a track record of success in the multifamily industry and a genuine interest in making a positive impact on the community.
- Collect all current and future rent payments.
- File evictions and attend court.
- Welcome prospective residents to the building and provide tour of the premises along with marketing material.
- Review the building’s features and amenities with prospective residents.
- Ensure all leasing files are accurate.
- Explain lease terms and conditions to clients.
- Collect all supporting documents.
- Create marketing materials to generate new clients.
- Onesite knowledge is preferred.
- Must have ability to work 1 weekend per month.
Job Type: Full-time