Leasing ConsultantDate Posted: 08/23/2023 Palatia Apartment Homes San Antonio, Texas 78216
The duties and responsibilities include the following, though other duties may be assigned:
- Leasing agent in establishing and attaining daily leasing and renewal goals.
- Show model and vacant units to prospects.
- Assist in the overall marketing efforts and offer input and suggestions.
- Assure that the leasing office, model, property appearance and curb appeal is acceptable, and apartments are ready to show to prospective residents.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of the apartment community, amenities, and community.
- Provide a daily inspection of show apartments and model appearance.
- Process applications and leases in a timely manner.
- Produce reports in a timely, accurate and complete manner.
- Maintain organized community office files.
- Assist in the inspections of vacant apartments and takes appropriate action to prepare them for leasing.
- Participate move in and move out processes with tenants assuring that all items are completed.
- Works to achieve maximum performance based upon annual goals to increase revenue and other income.
- Ensure that all applicable deposits, rents, and other fees and ancillary revenues are collected and deposited.
- Participate in marketing efforts to increase occupancy and effectiveness.
- Ensure that an adequate number of units are market ready.
- Assist and ensure all customer complaints are handled promptly and appropriately.
*What you need for this job
We are looking for a BUBBLY person who is outgoing and always smiling to join our team!!
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to motivate and lead a team.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Excellent organization and multitasking skills, and attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills and excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Flexibility with work schedule to include working overtime on a periodic basi