Make Ready Technician – Arlington, TXDate Posted: 05/19/2022 Make Ready Technician – Arlington, TX ,
The Make Ready is responsible for ensuring that all vacated apartments are thoroughly restored to “market ready” status in a timely manner according to the Maintenance Supervisor and Community Director’s timetable. This position requires attention to detail and the ability to follow directions by the Community Director.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspect vacated apartments and complete checklist regarding make-ready. Inform Maintenance Supervisor and Community Director of needed services and repairs.
- Complete all duties regarding make-ready/vacant units. Including general plumbing and basic electrical needs of the property to include minor drywall damages, window screens and blinds. replacing/fixing light bulbs, light switches, garbage disposals, ceiling fans, rekey locks, ext.
- Installation of Appliances such as stoves, refrigerators, washers and dryers, inspect boiler and storage rooms, toilets, sinks, vanities and disposals, Caulking; Gutters, down spouts and connecting hoses.
- Replace burned out light bulbs, broken globes, etc., in units and throughout the exterior of the property, as needed.
- Conduct all business in accordance with 180 Multifamily Properties LLC. procedures safely.
- Continuously observe the condition of property in general and reports any unusual circumstances.
- Follow 180 Multifamily Properties LLC. procedures regarding. Makes regular inspection of the grounds, buildings, plumbing, electrical fixtures, appliances and major equipment, as directed.
- Possesses basic knowledge of the following: Electrical systems, Plumbing systems & Painting procedures.
- Assists in maintaining inventory of tools, equipment and supplies.
- Minimum 1 year of related experience.
- General knowledge and willingness to perform of all aspects of make ready procedures.
- Ability to professionally represent 180 Multifamily Properties LLC.
- Attention to Detail
- Valid driver’s license.
- Willingness to perform all required tasks.
- Continued demonstration of all work safely procedures.
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions
- Frequent lifting, carrying, pushing or pulling 20-50 lbs. and constantly moving furniture, appliances and heavy machinery correctly and safely.
- Ability to maintain equilibrium is also important to prevent falling from high places or when walking, standing or crouching.
- Frequent handling of various sizes and weights of items. Needs the ability to seize, hold, grasp turn or otherwise work with one or both hands. Fingers are involved only to the extent that they are an extension of the hands, such as to turn a switch or replace a light bulb.
**NOTE: Lifting and carrying of weights exceeding 50 lbs. is often accomplished with assistance from one or more persons. Examples of heaviest items lifted include washer/dryers, refrigerators, A/C units, abandoned sofas, fitness center equipment, etc. **